Friday, November 23, 2018

for the love of friends

The cat must of had my tongue..Bildresultat för tiger tongue


I don't really know what stopped me from writing, was it after a good friend told me I did it well or was it when i fell in love or what the fuck?!

Life continues to be a mystery and a dance full of love and exploding burning brutal world.  I strive to be brave on the daily and as kind as possible.  When I remember the stars or that my life is but a cosmic day,  or that I am here to leave goodness behind me, my heart grows lighter.

Here is an invocation written by my friend Orland Bishop in his book The Seventh Shrine

Infinite stars, infinite space, source of the knowledge of the worlds, giver of thoughts that empower creation, transforming light into the elements of matter, radiate before me the seven keys that unlock the door of the Mystery Temple so I may enter and fulfill the purpose for which my birth initates

Reading his words always warms my heart and expands my context. hope its good for you.


This is one of the paintings that i am working  of my BFFs, Bjarne Edberg, such an inspiring man.

still some way to go! wip (work in progress).


And just down the road from my house in the same building I teach yoga in these beautiful women performed and my friend Rebekka Karijord wrote the music.

and for my fellow word nerds ..

the cat kinda still might have it. peace for now.

*iloveu*

No comments:

Post a Comment